Our headquarters are centrally located between Berlin Hauptbahnhof (main station) and Tegel Airport (TXL), not far from the Bundestag, Schloss Bellevue and other sights.
If the map does not work, please click here: Carano Software Solutions on Google Maps
Carano Software Solutions GmbH
Phone: + 49 30 399944-0
Fax: + 49 30 399944-99
Send us an E-Mail
How to find us:
- From Schönefeld Airport: Take the regional train or the S-Bahn to Berlin central train station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof), then…
- From Berlin central station (Berln Hauptbahnhof): Take the airport shuttle bus TXL in the direction “Tegel Airport”, leaving from Washingtonplatz right outside the station, or busses 123, 101, 245, 187 to bus stops “Kleiner Tiergarten” or “U Turmstraße”. From either station it will be a 100m walk to Carano, Alt-Moabit 90.
- From Tegel Airport: Take the airport shuttle bus TXL, direction “Alexanderplatz”. Get out at bus stop “Kleiner Tiergarten” after about 15 minutes.
- By subway / tube: Take the U-Bahn U9 to “U Turmstraße”, then proceed to exit “Alt-Moabit”.
- If you travel by car, you will find on-site parking in the multi-story car park on the “Focus Gelände”, entrance is at Alt-Moabit 94.
Further information on public transport in Berlin: Official journey planner for Berlin (Website of the BVG, in charge of Berlin’s public transportation, in English).